Office Online is more than the new name for the free, browser-based versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote that anyone can use on multiple devices. We’ll show you how tocollaborate with others in real time and store documents in the cloud (yes, we’ll explain that too) with OneDrive and 7 GB of free storage. We start our Office 15-Minute Webinar at 9:15 am Pacific Time, with a Q&A to follow. Click the link below or go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.
If you are on Windows 7 or Windows 8, you will join via the free Lync Web App. For other computers, you may need to call in for audio: 888.320.3585, Conference ID: 84172528.
A video of the webinar will be posted shortly after the webinar. You can add the webinar series to your calendar.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- Yes, Office Online is different than Office 365
- Storing docs with OneDrive
- New things with Office Online (templates, anyone?)
- Working on a doc with someone else at the same time
References for this webinar
- Office Online Home Page
- Get started with Office Online (how-to & video)
- Webinar: New Word Online features (blog post and video from November)
- Webinar: New Excel Online features (blog post and video from November)
- OneDrive Home Page
- Sign into OneDrive
- Need more storage space? Check OneDrive Plans
- See OneDrive for Business